To get dressed in the morning, there are plenty of options.
- Wear the same uniform every day: something like jeans / shirt / boots
- Take the first clean stuff on the front stack
- Prepare your clothes the day before
- Bend to the mood of the day or the weather – to get a fitting look
- Make ten fittings because you want to be original, all that to end up in jeans
- Have the desire to wear a specific piece and rack your brains so that everything matches
- Start from the shoes and compose the rest
- Adapt to the meeting of the day …
In short, there are those who arrive on time. And the others.
We choose just about every one of these options.
Yes, even me who dresses the others and composes them a notebook of looks for the days of breakdown.
In fact, I am often asked this question: “In the morning, do you ever think in front of your wardrobe?” Yes, it happens to me.
There are days when I have envied everything.
Like when I can not decide between strawberry pie and cheese cake.
I would put my leather pants well but I also really want my silk dress … and then … I would come out well my suit … oh la la … it can take hours …
What I want : time before me to do the fitting (and especially nothing tidy after …)
Sometimes I want one thing I must wear it today! It can be from a pair of boots (but if I put this pants or this top I will look like a clown), a red jacket (but it will not go with this leggin ..)
It’s almost worse.
Because the mood of the day must stick with my desire for a specific piece.
From experience, I know that when the two options are too far apart, you have to consider only the mood of the day.
It’s better to feel good in your clothes than in a bag.
If really, you feel idea breakdown go up – and the time advance dangerously – fold on the stack of clothes “no idea” !
The day of the look, it will be for another time.
And you, how do you choose your dress of the day?